Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Final Days!!!

I feel like I just found out that I was pregnant! Now I am about to have the most amazing experience of my life. I can possibly imagine how I am going to feel when I finally see my baby girl! Today is June 9th, I am due June 11. The doctor has scheduled me to be induced Sunday night if I have not delivered by then. So Alina will be here Monday sometime. I am so very excited, scared, nervous and incredibly happy at the same time. I don't see this little girl budging. She is very comfortable in there. Its all still sooooo surreal to me. I feel her in there. I see growth of my belly. I have her room and all her stuff ready for her...but still can't seem to believe she will really be here soon! I am sooo excited to meet my blessing.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment