Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gross, Embarrasing but TRUE!

So the other day I was helping Stas look for something in the garage. He was on his way out.  As he was pulling away I had a nasty sneezing attack....and since my baby thinks my bladder is a trampoline it jumped as i sneezed and I peed myself!!  It was so embarassing.  I was standing there all alone in my garage sobbing because for the first time since i was a child, i wet myself.  I came in side cleaned up and changed.  Text Jessica to see if this was normal...she said it was and that i should just laugh about it...well I am laughing now...it was quite hilarious.  Funny thing is after my sneezing attack all i could say was "I peed"!

2 comments:

  1. awwww... darling ur too cute!!! lol just where ever you go bring extra clothes just in case!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be a must dooo if I know I am gonna be out for a while. LOL...I still crack up about it.

    ReplyDelete